Please Note: we will be scaling back this web-page as we move into Phase 2 and 3 of the Province’s Restart Plan.
Official Information Sources
This is a regularly evolving situation, with changes on a day-by-day, and even hour-by-hour basis. Thus, please take note of the following links so that you can stay up to date with the most up-to-date information.
There are regular updates coming from the Ministry of Health and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry, that include advice for the public. Here’s how you can stay up-to-date on the most recent news:
- Official BC Government COVID-19 Site
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- COVID-19 BC Support App and Self-Assessment Tool – available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Official BC Government News Releases: BC Government News Releases
- Daily update briefings with Minister of Health Adrian Dix and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry are live streamed on the BC Government Facebook Page.
- Official Twitter Accounts can often be the fastest way to get the latest information.
→ BC Centre for Disease Control: @CDCofBC
→ BC Government News: @BCGovNews
→ Vancouver Coastal Health: @VCHhealthcare
→ Minister of Health Adrian Dix: @adriandix
→ Health Canada: @GovCanHealth
→ Dr. Theresa Tam, Chief Public Health Officer of Canada: @CPHO_Canada
→ MLA Nicholas Simons: @NicholasSimons
Official Health Information on COVID-19
Be cautious of information you read about the virus online. Stick with reputable sources such as: